Friday, August 3, 2007

Stanley's STEPPING UP his GAME !!!

In Stanley's words....


"I'm back with 3 more photo submissions for the ice cream contest. Please tell the Airechicks to notice that I'm actually bearing my teeth in one photo, I'm that committed to getting at the ice cream! I went for the doggie dish instead of the cone this time, and I brushed up against my mom's ice cream cone trying to get it (that's why it looks like someone put shaving cream on my snout)."






He's bringin a new game to this competition !!!
Thanks so much Stanley .........

3 comments:

Sunshade said...

Stanley Stanley... you forced me into this... your competition is too fierce... look out for my late submission!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Amber-Mae said...

Aggghhhh!!!! Airechicks, do we still have time for more submissions or are we too late??? This guy is not giving up eh...?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Great pictures Stanley! Love that ice cream all over your snout! I wish I could lick it off for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Luv Ice Cream

Luv Ice Cream

Luv Ice Cream

Luv Ice Cream

Luv Ice Cream