Sunday, July 1, 2007

"HOW I LOVE ICE CREAM"

Airedale Rescue of North Texas
WANTS your Photos

We want to see how much you
LOVE your ice cream !
E-mail us photos of you enjoying
your favorite ice cream treat

We will be offering gift cards for

This contest is open to all -
Dogs, cats, hamster, Guinea pig -
if you LUV ice cream we want you to share your photo with us and everyone else
  • Entry is $5.00 each Photo (you can enter more than once) - If you live close to and would also like to get a Sheridan's Frozen Custard or Dairy Queen gift card for $10.50 - which includes entry fee for the photo contest - All monies go to the benefit of Airedale's in rescue

  • All photos will be posted on the blog with four winners being picked by your votes -
  • Submissions will begin July 15th and run until August 4th

  • Voting for your favorite photos will begin August 5th and run until September 1st

  • Winning Photos will be announced on the blog Labor Day September 3rd

  • Winning photos will choose from our prize closet which consists of a picnic quilt, several gift cards from Maggie Moo's Ice Cream, PetSmart, Petco, Three Dog Bakery and other select prizes

PLEASE ONE VOTE EACH -

ENCOURGE EVERYONE TO ENTER AND TO VOTE!


E-mail photos to arntxphotocontest@gmail.com

4 comments:

Asta said...

Hi girls,
I'm going to get Mommi to find an ice cweam eating pix of me and entew..it's a vewy good cause..thanks for thinking of it....
pee ess...B&Ss Mama made me the bootiful pj's she's weally talented!
I think we should all have a big DWB pawty at that big house where I went for my vacation
smoochie kisses
Asta

Putter said...

Hi Girls!

I gotta get workin on my entry! I will!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, I'd LOVE to join this competition but I live in Malaysia. Am I still eligible to join this?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Asta said...

Hi Lita and Twish,

My Mommi didn't know, maybe you can tell her, awe you going to tell us how to pay for entewing the contest ? or do we just go to pay pal and figuwe out ouwselves how many photos times $5.00 we pay? can you pleez stwaiten her out
thanks and smoochie kisses
Asta

Luv Ice Cream

Luv Ice Cream

Luv Ice Cream

Luv Ice Cream

Luv Ice Cream